Absence Make-up Schedule
Vivaldi Music Academy’s make-up system is designed to give students the opportunity for make-up in a private setting with their teacher or another faculty member. With our four locations and over 50 faculty members, we are able to provide students more options to reserve an absence make-ups. Please inform the academy at least 24 hours before your regular scheduled lesson time to make your spot available.
Here’s how the absence make-up system works:
1. Inform the academy of your missed lesson:
- Automatic lesson reminders: Simply reply or click the button to complete the absence form.
- Visit our student resource page: https://www.vivaldimusicacademy.com/student-resources
- Call one of our locations and speak with our friendly staff members to schedule your absence. Memorial 713-489-3646, Bellaire 832-404-2299, West U 713-858-9617, Sugar Land 346-330-2646
2. The academy will provide an absence token to your profile to redeem after notice or missed lesson.
3. Redeem your absence make-up in an absence spot, there are three ways for you to review the schedule
- Online schedule below
- In-person at your lessons
- By phone
In addition, we have free master classes available for one hour for students to expand their music knowledge! Master classes are taught by our faculty members for one hour and all currently online classes. See below for the Master Class availability.
Master Class Schedule
As an active student at Vivaldi Music Academy, we encourage students to participate in a fun-filled, curated hour master class. Group classes are a perfect supplement to private lessons and reinforces practicing. Please view below and sign-up for a master class today!