We are proud to welcome our 1000th enrolled student, Caroline E! She received ONE YEAR OF FREE LESSONS. Thanks to all of our Vivaldi families for their dedication and support. You guys rock!
Summer Recess 2016
Saturday, July 2nd –
Tuesday, July 5th (classes and lessons resume Wednesday July 6th 2016)
Vivaldi Goes to Venice!
We are excited for our Italian debut in the beautiful city of Venice on June 23rd! Vivaldi, the famous Venetian composer and master of violin, wrote countless compositions during his time as a music educator at the Santa Maria della Pieta from 1703-1740. While rising to the rank of concertmaster, Vivaldi directed the children’s choir and all-girls orchestra through the church’s orphanage at the time, the Ospedale della Pieta. Established in the fourteenth century, the Ospedale now operates as the Instituto Provinciale Per L’Infanzia, a charitable institution that provides education and assists children and mothers in need. All proceeds from our recital will benefit this charity for children and women.
Follow us on social media at #vivaldigoestoVenice
Summer Music Lessons - Reserve your prime time spot for the fall today!
- We LOVE our summer lessons. There are many advantages to taking summer music lessons, and here are just a few:
- Fun and Motivating – Summer is the perfect time to break from the routine and help students learn music of their choice whether it’s a song they heard on the radio or a challenging classical piece.
- Greater Focus– Without the worries of homework, sports games and practices, and other school-time activities, students can devote time and attention to their summer music lessons and practice. Better focus leads to better practice!
- Time for Something New – Many of our students show interest in learning an additional instrument during the school year. Summer is the best time to try out a new instrument or two!
- No Backtracking – When students take a full summer break from their instruments, it only means one thing – time to backtrack in the Fall! Everyone knows that saying, “If you don’t use it, you lose it.” This is true in all disciplines including learning how to play an instrument. Our students use their summer music lessons to keep making progress.
Join our brand new early childhood music program developed by our very own faculty! The classes are fun-filled musical adventures with plenty of singing, dancing, and introduction to early music concepts for ages 1-5. Signing up is easy – call us at West U 713-858-9617 or Bellaire 832-404-2299
Refer a Friend
Refer a friend & receive a FREE lesson! Or refer a friend for Vivaldi Seasons, receive $10 off!
and your friend will receive FREE REGISTRATION (up to $45 value).
Summer Recitals at the MATCH – June 4th, 5th, 11th and 12th
Vivaldi Music Academy Recital in Venice Italy at the Santa Maria della Pieta, Thursday June 23rd